- My laptop and all accessories weigh a lot
- We don't have a proper cycle parking facility in the office
- No shower or cleaning facilities in the office
I finally decided that none of these were particularly big issues and began cycling to work last week. As for the issues, the solution wasn't too difficult
- I lock the laptop in my drawer and only take it home on the weekends
- I still don't have a solution for security, but I atleast substituted my heavy metal chain for a metal rope solution that I picked up from KR Market last weekend
I did it on 3 days last week and 2 days this week. I hope to continue on for atleast a couple of days each week, atleast till the rains start or I get proper fenders.